Vietnam Equity Value Fund (VEVF)
|Target Return (%)||20%/annum|
|Fund Currency & Size Target||USD 50mn|
|Max. Sales Charge||4%|
|Annual Management Fee||1.5%|
|Min. Subscription||USD 1mn|
|Expected Closing||December 2019|
Track Record: VEH versus VN Index
- This fund invests primarily in Vietnam listed equity securities.
- The fund is subject to investment, equities, foreign currency risk and the risks of investing in emerging markets specific to Vietnam market. The fund's investment are concentrated in Vietnam and the value of the fund may be more volatile. The fund may invest in equity linked notes which may subject to the default risk of the structurer of the note.
- This fund can invest in derivative instruments which may involve additional risks (For example, leverage may cause greater volatility).
- Investors may suffer substantial loss of their investment in the fund. Investor should not invest in the fund solely based on the information provided in this document and should read the prospectus (including potential risks involved) for details.
The fund aims to achieve long-term capital gain through investing primarily in undervalued securities of companies having their head office or exercising a predominant part of their activities in Vietnam.
- Strong fundamental companies with good balance sheets in a growing sector
- Management we can trust and have skin in the game
- Low valuation (P/E, EV/EBITDA): significant discount versus market multiples
- Robust average sales and earnings growth
- Dividend yield protection/enhancement
- Concentration: portfolio to consist of 15-20 stocks that we know well