- Founded in August 2007 as a Cayman Islands fund management company
- 25+ employees in 3 offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam
Fund Management and Advisory
a. Funds Under Management
- Vietnam Equity Holding (VEH) – PreIPO and listed equity
- Vietnam Property Holding (VPH) – Real estate
- Vietnam Impact Holding (VIH) – Impact and sustainable
- Sunwah Vietnam Investment Company (SVIC) – Corporate venture
b. Capital Advisory Services
- Sustainable and Impact Financing
- M&A and Strategic Financing
- Debt and Equity Financing
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
Unique Selling Propositions (USPs)
- Invested over $185m in 65 companies and projects in Vietnam.
- Managed funds have outperformed peers and indices.
- Over 15 years on the ground investment and M&A experience.
- Network of industry leaders and decision makers in Vietnam.
Sustainable Investment/ ESG
- We invest in established, growing companies that are creating ESG and financial benefits.
- We adopt progressive ESG practices that enhance value within the portfolio company.
- The fund’s ownership rights can be used to push and encourage change.
- We focus on innovative or technology driven companies with better ESG performance which provide solutions to Food Security, Healthcare, and Inclusion.
- Saigon Asset Management (SAM) ascribes to high standards of corporate governance in all facets of the company’s operations, with strict procedures and control mechanisms in place to conduct our business with transparency, efficiency and integrity in order to provide stakeholders with the rewards from high performance.
- SAM’s investors have inherent rights to assess its team, performance and assets.
- SAM’s investor relations issues regular reports detailing market conditions and asset valuation, provides ongoing market analysis, and responds to inquiries in a timely and objective manner.
- SAM implements rigorous internal controls that avoid conflicts of interest, fostering strong teamwork and shared responsibilities.
- SAM has a Code of Ethics that ensures integrity at all levels of our operations.
- SAM conducts regular reviews of company policies and procedures. Benchmarking of operational and financial performance against peer groups and the company’s own internal targets are done throughout the year.