Lilly Phuong Do
Investment Director – Healthcare and Aviation
Lilly Phuong Do has over 9 years of experience in healthcare advisory, supplying and distributing advanced medical devices for major public hospitals and private clinics in Vietnam. At SAM, Lily leads investment projects involving development of medical centers, telemedicine, and healthcare mobile applications. Lily also leads advisory and investment opportunities in airport infrastructure and equipment.
- Deputy Director at PrimeMed JSC, a medical device company.
- Business Development manager at Viet Long JSC, a medical device company.
- Former International Affairs Officer, Airport Corporation of Vietnam (ACV), one of the largest listed aviation companies in Vietnam.
- Former Customer Relationship Manager, Royal Plaza on Scotts, Singapore.
- BA from International Tourism and Hospitality Management, Singapore.
- MS, Open University Malaysia.
- Language: Vietnamese and English