- Founded in August 2007 as a Cayman Islands fund management company
- 25+ employees in 3 offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam
Fund Management and Advisory
a. Funds and Segregated Accounts Under Management
- Vietnam Equity Holding (VEH) – $125m
- Vietnam Property Holding (VPH) – $50m*
- Vietnam Impact Holding (VIH) – $100m**
- Sunwah Vietnam Investment Company (SVIC) – $100m
b. Capital Advisory Services
- Sustainable and Impact Financing
- M&A and Strategic Financing
- Debt and Equity Financing
(*) Merged into VEH/ (**) Raising
- Financial Services
Unique Selling Propositions (USPs)
- Invested over $185m in 65 companies and projects in Vietnam
- Managed funds have outperformed peers and indices
- Over 15 years on the ground investment and M&A experience
- Network of industry leaders and decision makers in Vietnam
Sustainable Investment/ ESG
- Saigon Asset Management (SAM) is a major advocate of responsible and sustainable investment in Vietnam
- We support and promote ESG considerations and measurements
- SAM focuses on three investment themes:
- Saigon Asset Management (SAM) ascribes to high standards of corporate governance in all facets of the company’s operations, with strict procedures and control mechanisms in place to conduct our business with transparency, efficiency and integrity in order to provide stakeholders with the rewards from high performance.
- SAM’s investors have inherent rights to assess its team, performance and assets. SAM’s investor relations issues regular reports detailing market conditions and asset valuation, provides ongoing market analysis, and responds to inquiries in a timely and objective manner.
- The company’s management implements rigorous internal controls that avoid conflicts of interest, fostering strong teamwork and shared responsibilities. SAM has a Code of Ethics that ensures integrity at all levels of our operations.
- SAM conducts regular reviews of company policies and procedures. Benchmarking of operational and financial performance against peer groups and the company’s own internal targets are done throughout the year.