Vietnam Alpha Holding (VAH) is a Vietnam focused fund seeking alpha via investing in high potential companies while positively influencing sustainability.
Vietnam Alpha Holding (VAH)’s Objective: Invest in high potential companies to generate maximum returns while positively influencing sustainability
- The Fund would be the first Vietnam-focused sustainable fund, supporting DFIs and regional funds with unapparelled resources.
- DFIs and regional funds can benefit from proprietary deal flow, resources, and value creation system from the Fund.
- The GP is one of the most experienced impact investment teams in the country with over 15 years track record of outperformance and building successful companies.
- The Fund has strong proprietary deal flow with broad sustainable impact.
- The GP has established a network of over 20 industry veterans that can assist the value creation process of portfolio companies.
VAH Fund Key Terms/Fact Sheet
|Fund Name||Vietnam Alpha Holding (VAH)|
|Target Size||US$200 million|
|GP/Investment Manager||Saigon Asset Management (SAM)|
|Fund Domicile||Cayman Islands|
|Objective||Invest in high-growth companies to generate maximum returns while positively influencing sustainability|
Leveraging over 15 years of investing experience and our extensive network of senior executives to source and invest in high growth companies
Create value by connecting Vietnamese companies to SAM’s broad ecosystem of international markets, investors/partners
Focus on governance of portfolio companies to attract international partners and positively impact growth
|Investment Criteria||Growing companies with unique selling propositions (USPs), compelling business models, growing market share, strong management teams, ESG considerations, with clear exit strategies|
|Fund Term||10 years|
|Realization & Exit
|Information and Subscription Contact||Jessica Linh Nguyen – Investor Relations – IR@saigonam.com|